Here at Family Promise we’re bustling with upcoming events and activities! Have you heard the word, bird? Let me catch you up on some of the most important dates so that you can be in the “know”:
- Wednesday, Aug. 17th from 6-8pm: Volunteer Training at the Bozeman Public Library from 6-8pm in the small community room. RSVP here! Learn how you can be a part of the change in our community to end homelessness, one family at a time.
- Thursday, Aug. 25th from 5-8pm: Family Promise Beach Shindig at the East Gallatin Recreation Center formly the Bozeman Beach (Manley Rd and E. Griffin Dr.). All volunteers and their families are invited along with past and present guests. We’ll provide yummy BBQ and free massages for all our hard working volunteers! Please bring a side to share and RSVP at 582.7388. Learn more here!
- Sunday, Sept. 11th: Bozeman Marathon is donating their proceeds to this inaugural race to Family Promise! We need 50 volunteers for water aid stations, the start and finish lines and handing out goodies. Could this be you? Email us here!
- Thursday, Sept. 29th at 6pm: Volunteer Coordinator Kick Off BBQ at Board President Debbie Royer’s home. Details to follow!
- Friday, Oct. 14th/15th: 5th Annual Cardboard Box City in Bogert Park. Get your friends together and start fundraising to pay “rent” to sleep overnight in your decorated cardboard box while enjoying free dinner, music and prizes! Learn more here!